By katie_sadface - 15/10/2012 02:19 - Canada

Today, I learned why so much money has been missing from my credit card account. My boyfriend stole it, and has been buying toys for his 3 children. I never knew he had kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 295
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SApprentice 34

This is one of those situations where a 'dump him' is well deserved. Change your credit card information, lock him out, and file charges against him for whatever he stole from you. Manipulative thieves deserve little sympathy.

For your sake, I really hope you hadn't known him that long.

Comments

What a deceitful person! Don't be surprised if you're missing more than just that. I'd check around for missing valuables, like jewelry etc...

You need to lay the smackdown on his ass.

You need to eject him from your life then you need to contact the police and your credit card company and report the fraud and give them his identity. If you let this go he will keep doing this to you or anyone else that he can. Relationships are not built on lies, secrets and theft.

"Why are you buying all this My Little Pony stuff?" "Oh that's just for my kids.. I mean myself! ...Oh wait, umm..."

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Lol! Uh thank-you for noticing. My life is officially complete!!!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Go to the police and then sue him. He was using you from the beginning. He's a parasite.

"Hello, fraud alert?! I'd like to report a Theif"- then dump the douchebag.