By **(: - 09/08/2011 04:23 - United States

Today, I learned that if you stare down an attractive man while pumping gas, he'll stare back. Then he might ask for your number. At which point his girlfriend will get out of the car and threaten to kick your ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 547
You deserved it 12 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sexy catfight at a gas station? At least snacks are close by.

Well at least you didn't actually get your ass kicked, could of been worse.

Comments

lulzmylife 4

She should have been threatening to kick *his* ass, not yours. What a blatant dick, to ask for another woman's number right in front of his freakin' girlfriend. Hope she dumped him as soon as they got home.

smileyysss 0

well, is your ass kicked? i didn't think so..

bubblez1108 0

I would've cussed her out and said "really?! You're gonna get mad at ME?! He's the one that asked for my number b***h!"

The lesson to be learned here might be to have a peek around the passenger's side of the car to see if the subject is accompanied before making an ass out of yourself, out of him, and everyone else? By the way, if he's already with a girl and asking you for your phone number, you wouldn't want to try anything "long term" with him would you?

alexicanaaa 7

It's funny how she wants to kick your butt, but he's the one who asked for your number and stared back. Girls like that make us look ridiculous.

If she saw her boy friend asking a nother women for her number, his ass would be kicked not you'reS.

KingBrewster 6

That's why you do that to guys with sport bikes like me, pretty obvious if they're with someone atm...