By Urinator - 16/09/2015 18:26 - United Kingdom - Inchture

Today, I invited a girl back to my house and she seemed cool. I then left to go to the toilet. When I came back, there was a giant wet patch on the rug. The girl then blamed it on my dog, whose picture is on the wall. My dog died last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 732
You deserved it 1 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It used to be "My dog ate my homework" not "Your dog peed on the floor" What has our world come to

I don't even know what to say... I guess new requirement in a partner is if they're potty trained?

Comments

Well, now you have another bitch in replacement :/

I think she needs to be sent back to potty training...

olpally 32

She couldn't ask to use the bathroom? Let alone go outside if she had to go that bad? Jesus!

Unless she is batshit crazy and peed there on purpose, she probably has a problem and must be mortified. Give her a break, isn't the shame enough?

She had a break. A bathroom break. On the rug. Seriously, if she is too much of a pussy (heh) to just ask where the bathroom is, then I'm afraid it's gonna be downhill from there. There are few guarantees in life, and two of them are ******** and pissing. I don't see the logic in pretending that you don't have bodily functions. I don't think she's all there mentally.

Okay. as an adult I can say it is definitly possible for someone to pee herself. especially if she was waiting for the bathroom seeing as he was in it. imagine if she had a uti or something. holding it can be difficult. yeah I can understand that op has been quite screwed by the situation. but I imagine she too has a problem.

why the floor though? at least make it to a sink with a drain or something. It's so much more offensive that she blamed it on the dog.

In her defense, I guess she just wasn't able to go to a restroom before while hanging out with OP to impress him. While he was using the restroom, there wasn't one, so I suppose accidents happen. Only thing you can fault her for is lying that his dog peed instead of her, but honestly when you wet somebody else's rug... I don't even know what you're supposed to say at that point.