By NCanalyst - 11/11/2009 20:28 - Norway

Today, I interviewed potential employees for a job position that I was supposed to get promoted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 517
You deserved it 2 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rhaegar 0

Man, my dad has been there. Very unpleasant.

loooooooooool_fml 1

Oh god people. The OP was "supposed" to get the promotion, probably the boss told that to the OP, then changed his/hers mind and decided not to. Is it really that hard to figure out?

Comments

BikerMike 0

hire some psyco bastard who screws sheep

rakhil11 7

No, it's his fault HITLER GOT ELECTED TO POWER!!!

the best part, that'll dirve you to work hard and get a promotion.

Darling_Cherry 5

So...why didn't you get the position, OP?

You were supposed to get?So what happened?Slept with the boss' wife?Daughter?Mother?Sister?...Son? You're not "supposed" to get that promotion,especially since you didn't get it. By the way,why are you interviewing people for a position higher than your current position?It doesn't really make sense to me.

wambamtysam 0

yeah, that makes no sense at all that you were doing the interview. that's like a cashier interviewing applicants for management positions which just doesn't happen.

loooooooooool_fml 1

Oh god people. The OP was "supposed" to get the promotion, probably the boss told that to the OP, then changed his/hers mind and decided not to. Is it really that hard to figure out?

paladininwaiting 1

THAT...was one of the very few actual FML's I've seen....

That is when you turn them all down and tell ur boss you're willing to take the job