By DidntCheckTheCalendar - 03/12/2009 22:29 - Kuwait

Today, I hired a professional makeup artist to apply my makeup for a wedding. After paying her $500 for the excellent job she does, and getting dressed, I grabbed the invitation to check out the address, and it said the wedding was on December 2. Today is December 3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 803
You deserved it 60 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You spend 500 bucks to look good on the wedding of a (I'm assuming) friend? YDI for trying to out-shine the bride.

Comments

redshortsx 0

what wedding is on a Wednesday?

haha, you and 41 submitted similar comments in the same minute.

Well, you know what the genie says... Great minds think for themselves. ;)

Because she needed her hands for somthing else...

$500? Are you serious? WTF for? Are u seriously that ugly?

mama_mojo 0

ydi for paying $500 to have makeup applied when children are starving around the globe. self centered bitch.

oh, don't be all righteous. where are you right now while these kids are starving? sitting at a computer? or perhaps typing from your ipod? yeah, i thought so.

typing from an ipod LOL unless you was talking about ipod touch

bloodyfreak_fml 4

did it come with a happy ending?

are you a model or something? what the **** do you need such expensive makeup for

ASHLEEBAYBEEx3 4

wow, you deservee it, because you sent all that money if your rich and you havee money too blow well . . . "/ 500$ can be used too help soo many people. but you spend it on makee upp. that just sounds so self centerd. your not even the bride and obviously your not important to thee wedding or elsee you wouldnt havee forgotten the date, or somee one would havee called you asking for you. also i bet the bridee didnt even pay that much for her makeeup, and blew a few hundred on her dress. you sound like youe gonna look better than the bride. its her special day, not yours when you get marriied spend 1,000 $ on your makeup. but let thee bridee be thee prettiest person theree. soo yeaa yoou deservee it ;)

catastrophicsock 0

Learn how to type and spell.

what the hell's with all the double E's? Having awful grammar/spelling doesn't look "cool."

Leearn tooo speelll. Frick. I hate you type of people who add extra letters EVERYWHERE. It is NOT necessary. You do not speak like that in real life so don't do it. The only time you can do it is when you're adding emphesis i.e. yeahhhh, since there are times when you would drag out the ending. Otherwise, learn to spell, please. Oh, and please learn proper punctuation. Annoying.