By Anonymous - 23/11/2014 17:10 - United States - San Diego

Today, I have to deal with being laughed at by my mother and sister, because they keep making sharp movements towards me, causing me to flinch. This is because I got mugged and beaten last night. They think it's hysterical. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 849
You deserved it 3 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go to the store get a mask, wait until they fall asleep, then wake them up with bright lights and creepy voices.

You should "mug" them and just take all their valuables and hide them

Comments

Ouch. Speaking from experience, the anxiety/nervousness does fade with time... but FYL for dealing with people like that.

That isn't something they should be joking about, I hope you're okay, OP. Maybe if you express your distaste towards their actions they'll stop.

jamienicole1993 32

Maybe they're just doing this in an attempt to cheer you up? Although in this situation it really isn't funny to joke about. I'm sorry OP, some people are just insensitive.

That's ******* rude. Messing with someone like that who had a traumatic experience is messed up

Slaught000 9

They are reinforcing PTSD in you, literally,it is dangerous. Make them stop now; I would seriously hit them for it.

Destroy every coffee mug in the house except your own, blame the trauma. Tell them just the word "reminds you of the event".

When you recover they will quit since you won't react

It seems like your mother and sister are real assholes. Sorry about what happened to you, OP. Your family should be supportive of you instead of making fun of you. Sometimes family members are the lowest of the low.