By ouch - 25/02/2009 23:29 - United States

Today, I had to rush to school to avoid being late. Unfortunately, I forgot to put a bra on beforehand, and as soon as I got to gym class, the first thing my teacher said was: "Okay folks, let's get outside, we're running the mile." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 854
You deserved it 39 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your boobs are small enough that you can FORGET to put a bra on, you probably don't need one for running.

... I have never in my life ever forgotten to wear a bra.

Comments

Taihen 0

#12: Most girls sleep without a bra. Wearing bras to bed leads to breast cancer and, in my experience, is horribly, terribly uncomfortable.

redsox4021 0

no it really doesn't u are a idiot

liveitlearnit 0

Oh man. I can't ever go without a bra. I sleep with one on and only take them off to change them and shower because the weight of my chest HURTS me when my bra is off. I can't imagine RUNNING bra-less. It would be agonizing. Poor baby. :[

assuming you're bigger than a B; GOD I WISH I WAS THERE FOR THAT

to bad theres no muscles in your boobs cuz that would be an awesome workout.

Heh I usually just wear tight camisoles, I enjoy having small breasts >_>. But just because someone doesn't wear a bra for normal day to day stuff doesn't mean that going for a long run without anything at all underneath wouldn't be painful =/. *feels for the OP*

bigrederin 0

Got that beat. 8th grade - I'd been wearing a bra for about 3 or 4 years at that point (early bloomer here) - I get to school and realize I forgot to wear a bra. I'm thinking "No big deal, I'm not popular anyways, whatever," - and then morning announcements come on that all students have to undergo scoliosis testing in their gym class that day - for those that don't know, you take off your shirt and lean forward and some health tech from outside the school runs their fingers down your spine looking for irregularities. Of course, I shared gym class with lots of the popular girls, and would never have lived down not wearing a bra (because, as every girl who goes through junior high knows, you HAVE to wear a bra, even if you don't have goodies, and ESPECIALLY if you do). My mom ended up having to bring me a bra in a brown paper bag so I could put it on before the testing. And just to make my life suck more, the girl who brought it to me was a popular girl working as an office aid and was told it was my lunch (for some reason). She told me in front of my whole class that she was happy to see that my lunch sack was really light, as she thought I needed to go on a diet.

yeah i have to go with the guys on this one, thats not an FML thats a GMI (Great Mental Image)

meh, you could ask your classmate to borrow you an undershirt