By GreatParenting - 26/07/2015 22:47 - United States - Nampa

Today, I had to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night. Even though they know I don't have any money, let alone shoes on my feet, my parents have decided it's far too much trouble to come pick me up because we're on vacation and they want to have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 143
You deserved it 1 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SharnaaaBanana 22

What the actual **** is wrong with them

Have your own party/vacation in the hospital with other patients and when they finally come to get you tell them they aren't invited. Also, wear the hospital bill as a party hat.

Comments

U dont have shoes on ur feet yet u can afford a device that goes on FML and maybe even pay for wifi??? Dumbass

Some parents don't deserve to have children. I hope you got the medical attention that you need. And hopefully you get a new family too

probably too late to help, but some taxi drivers will take a good handjob as payment... well that or butt stuff. their choice really, but I would suggest the handy-j.

nightfall8705 33

"I'm done. Done! And you know why? Because you are an ass family. If someone asked me who lived in this house, I'd say "the Asses!" and I'd be right!" If any of you gets the reference, good job, you get an invisible cookie.

mrslegume 8

This would mean you wouldn't exist, so you probably won't like this idea. But people like that shouldn't have children.

Just because you can have kids doesn't mean you should.

I agree. Just like any one born in the US can be President of the US, but not every one should be President.

It makes me think your visit could have been alcohol-induced (alone, middle of night, no shoes)? Just a theory, and if true then I'd be pissed off if I were your parents too!

What did you have wrong with you to end up in the ER in the middle of the night with no parents (anyone), shoes or money?

Why did you have to go to the hospital? That's shitty parenting.