By GreatParenting - 26/07/2015 22:47 - United States - Nampa

Today, I had to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night. Even though they know I don't have any money, let alone shoes on my feet, my parents have decided it's far too much trouble to come pick me up because we're on vacation and they want to have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 143
You deserved it 1 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SharnaaaBanana 22

What the actual **** is wrong with them

Have your own party/vacation in the hospital with other patients and when they finally come to get you tell them they aren't invited. Also, wear the hospital bill as a party hat.

Comments

if you have no money, how'd you post this?

this is not a paid app. she could have a phone.

Hmm, thinking next time you stay with your best friend and let them go alone. You would have so much more fun.

There is a lot of detail left out of this maybe terrible parents or maybe poster wants attention. Maybe parents are in Mexico while poster is in New York.

HighasaCloud 46

Um... OP clearly states "WE'RE on vacation and THEY want to have fun." That can't even be misinterpreted to mean "maybe OP said his parents told him 'we're on vacation' " since he states "they want to have fun" not "we want to have fun." OP's parents are definitely in the same city as her and capable of picking her up from the hospital. The detail isn't left out, you are just inattentive.

Sorry OP. I have similar parents but they would be to busy getting high to even care that I was in the ER. I hope you're feeling better.

FYL, OP; You have shitty parents with shitty priorities.

So you don't have enough money to put shoes on your feet but you have enough money for the smartphone this app is on? That's funny.

It's entirely possible that OP meant she didn't have any money on her at that particular time. She said she had to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night; perhaps she didn't have time to get money and put shoes on.

and the parent of the year award goes to...

xluciferx666 21

I believe ******** in their bed is the right approach to this

tehdarkness 21

Why did you have to go to the emergency room?