By anonymous - 22/02/2011 07:07

Today, I had to fake fall down the stairs so my mom would stop texting and actually pay attention to what I was saying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 535
You deserved it 14 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you have to fake a fall down the stairs, it's really not worth the effort. i'm sorry.

Comments

babelini 12
randombitches1 0

haha i did the same so my boyfriend would stop playing black ops =)

Lufferkinz 0

Then I guess you must be the same age as OP. You two should host a tea party.

randombitches1 0

good idea....any suggestions??????????????? =P

Lufferkinz 0

Bring Mr. Snugglebutts the Bear, but don't invite Ms. Fuzzywapples the Bunny, she hates Mr. Snugglebutts so. And use as much sugar as possible.

randombitches1 0
you_and_me_fml 8

there are simpler, less dramattic ways to do that, by i dont know, taking the phone out of her hands?

Iknoweverything 29

Dear OP, whether or not you are an attention *****, you need to grow up and realize that some parents just don't care. That's when it's time to walk away, ignore them, and let them decide if they care enough to talk to you. I had to move four hours away before my mom put down her Nintendo DS long enough to talk to me. (And to all criticizers, it was a strategic career move, not a trying-to-get-away move.)

I'm sure you didn't have to throw yourself down the stairs. My mom doesn't pay attention to what I say about 95% of the time, but I've never purposely fallen down the stairs to make her listen.

wow thats like highly unnecessary.rly.y not just take the phone outta her hands?stupid.