By appropriatepolice - 16/01/2012 08:19 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my 65-year-old mother that it is inappropriate for her to walk around in front of me in her underwear. Her response? "Too bad." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 842
You deserved it 13 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HiddenMonkey 8

Is it her house? Too bad for you. Your house? She did wipe your ass for you when you could and all those hard times in school. Let mom have her fun.

Comments

hateevryone 14

she just wants to be naked in her own house

My mom is 61 and has had so many medical issues that she basically lives in her underwear these days(she has had colon cancer, liver cancer and due to the chemo, when she has to go, she has to go, and having more clothes on makes it harder for her to make it) and whenever I go over, it doesn't even phase me. Why let it bother you? If its her house and she is comfortable walking around in her underwear, so what. Just think of how many times when you were little she allowed you to go around in just your underwear, even when it wasn't appropriate.

Ins_Knie 2

Amateur. I took a bath when I visited my mom last, and she came in and took a dump in the toilet... What has been smelled cannot be unsmelled.

Wow, relax! It's just a body. And if she's wearing her underwear what's the big deal? I'm willing to bet no one has a gun to OP's head forcing them to look anyway. Get a grip.

Sounds like my grandma.. After awhile you get used to it lol.

tinkybonk 10

I bet you're still living under her roof...