This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By tinytiny1124 - 14/04/2014 16:57 - United States - Columbus

Today, I had to convince my 3-year-old son that there were monsters in the house just so he would lie in bed and cuddle me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 246
You deserved it 28 321

Top comments

Well.. that's kind of desperate. Scaring a kid for yourself to cuddle o.o

Comments

psycological child abuse! And you think it is funny!

Being a mother of a 3 year old I have to say that is horrible! I love snuggles too and he is getting to where he doesn't do it so often. I would NEVER scare him into it. Thats just mean.

If you're the type of person who would purposely make a child scared of their own home I can see why he wouldn't want to cuddle with you.

justmeCee 16

What the hell is wrong with you OP?

Annnnnnnnd the parent of the year award goes to...... smh! you're pathetic, OP.

Axel5238 29

Some parents/people are overly affectionate. I never cared for it mine were and it bugged me even when I pushed them off and was clearly uncomfortable with it. They don't get it, it's natural you want your kid to be loving act, but careful it doesn't get to a point where the child in uncomfortable with it.

harmtouch16 11

That sounds like a great idea! I will use that with my precious children. In fact I'm so grateful that I want to send a thank you card. What's your name and address? For... for the thank you card. Definitely not to call child protective services. For the thank you card...yeah...

Well at least you weren't lying, there was one monster in the house.