By wahwah - 23/10/2009 06:51 - United States

Today, I had to complete a project for my course in Italian. We had to write a little paragraph about a friend. I had to make one up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 185
You deserved it 6 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why don't you write about your period? Some people refer to menstruation as the "friend coming to visit" or similar euphemistic talk. That would be hilarious if you talked about your friend who visits you regularly, puts you in a bad mood and makes messes, and your teacher thought it was a real person. Try it!

Imaginary friends are great to have because you know that they won't screw around on you... unless you're into that.

Comments

I hate my imaginary friends. They always talk me into playing hide-and-seek with them, which is bad enough, but then they rib it in my face when I can't find them.

omfg that is hella sad wut do u do on the weekends??????

I take Spanish and I always have to make stuff up

i would be your friend. you could write about me. :D

Byrnevictim 0

Wow, I guess fml for not knowing that there are this many; sad, lonely, losers. But I guess this website is bound to attract people like that. What do u do sit inside all day? I'm home from school and military training because I had surgery and have a year + estimated recovery. I have a ****** up arm and am back living with my parents, I can still meet new people and go out on dates. So I still don't get how you can **** up so bad that you don't have friends.

EveryDayJackAss 0

lol, i have friends, but even i don't think i can write a paragraph about them >_>.....not really friends then i guess

EveryDayJackAss 0

ORAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!