By ~__~ - 20/03/2015 21:23

Today, I had to bail my drunk dad out of jail after he beat the shit out of a mime artist. All he had to say on the matter was "Fucking bastard was playing mind games." and that he'd beat him up again if he could. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 653
You deserved it 2 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your dad needs to mime his own business

michaelaranda 28

Sorry about all the trouble op. Hopefully your dad will pay you back the bail and will be appreciative for your help. Everyone makes mistakes when theyre drunk. Not an excuse or justification.

Comments

Next time don't bail him out, it matters not that he is your dad. That behavior needs to be punish and by bailing him out you are saying: 'hey keep being an ass I will avoid letting you be punish every time.'

This is probably the greatest FML I've ever read.

"******* bastard was playing mind games" I'm sorry but I found that comment hilarious. but seriously I hope he pays you back and thinks about what he did.

He did what we all wish we could do... god bless that man!

I feel so bad for you and the mime :( I have spent the past two weeks approximately trying to cope with an alcoholic family member. It has not been fun, but at least they have not been violent. I hope that your dad can get the help that he needs, that you can get support that you need (because it is a very stressful situation!), and that the mime heals up quick.

That may be my favorite FML I've ever read. Thank you, op, for brightening up my night^^

Are you sure he wasn't just playing "mime" games?