By 16isntsweet - 20/08/2009 21:21 - United States

Today, I had my sweet sixteen party. All my best friends came to the microphone to make a little speech. When my boyfriend came to do his, he broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 952
You deserved it 6 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abylaunch 10

you should have made a speech about what a small penis he has

reras89 0

What an ass. Obviously, your boyfriend lacks attention.

Comments

dotsdesu 0

you're kind of strange if you want people to come out with a microphone and say nice things about you. like clearly if it's FYL for your boyfriend to say something really awful about you out there (i.e. breakup) then there must be clearly be a stage set for people to say nice things about you. you were fishing for compliments. next time cut the microphone rubbish. if your best friends are going to say nice things about you they don't need a stage set for that. if they don't say anything nice about you, you don't deserve it or they are pathetic friends or they're just too busy. pity your boyfriend broke up but you should drop the microphone rubbish.

Wow. I detect some people who didn't get any birthday parties from family OR friends. Seriously? She just said she had a sweet sixteen party. The word speeches doesn't have to be any kind of huge deal. It was probably just a few sentences from anyone who got up there. Just because you were deprived as children doesn't mean you have to hate people who have a bit more love in their lives, especially because she posted about a humiliating and painful experience. Hell, even if the OP was a bitch and deserved to be dumped, no one deserves to be broken up with like that. Think of any break up you've ever had privately. Now imagine it was in front of all of your friends. On your birthday. At your party. Regardless of age, that blows filthy chunks. OP, you're better off without him. Close ranks with your friends and watch him get quietly beaten into a pulp by karma.

MiseryMan 0

Why were you all talking when you should have been pleasing your man with sex. He deserved to dump you.

Wow I think some people on here are being totally disrespectful -.- I'm 16 and at my party, I had speeches given to me. Am I am spoiled rich brat? No. Not at all. I had my family AND friends give speeches and you know what it was nice to hear all the things they had to say about me, it's good to know how the ones you love tell you once in a while how much you mean to them. My sweet 16 was a blast too! Because everyone was laughing at the memories my family and friends shared. Are we a TV family? Def not. That's why that birthday so so special to me, everyone made an attempt to not make it about themselves, but about me :) so it really sucks the OP's boyfriend had to ruin her night and make it about him. What an ass -.- Anyways OP; I really feel bad for you; your boyfriend is a dick. I know if my boyfriend did that at my party my older cousins would have attacked him. Haha. FYL.

nadiuuhelizabeth 0
TibAtSchool 0

Ughhh that sucks!! but he was a jerk && breaking up with you in front of everyone made sure they knew it too.

PlasmaFox 0

YDI for having a boyfriend when you're only 16 years old. Grow up some more, then you can get laid.

Alice_Malice 9

Stolen from the movie John Tucker Must Die.

ErinSaysHerro 0