By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, I had dinner with the girl I thought I would end up marrying. Everything was going well and after I had paid the bill, she said she was a lesbian. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she challenged me to see who could hook up with a straight girl first. I lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 656
You deserved it 7 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alien_bow 0

Shouldn't assume you're going to get married like that, since your tone seems to indicate this was your first date. However, it's really wrong of the girl to just play you like that, and then adding insult to injury...FYL.

#1, what, like there's some infallible way to distinguish homosexual folks from everyone else? :P

Comments

DrearyDreamer 0

Should have challenged her to see if you could keep her straight.. or at least if you could watch.. If the other girl is only Bi then you will get some action too. ;-)

abyssion1337 0

wow #8 is the only one here with any sense, seriously people should have to take an IQ test before being allowed to post things on the internet

Oh yeah, because you want someone that used you to be in your life. Makes total sense!

I must agree, besides, amicability is most certainly not equal to IQ and if we need to be tested for it before using the Internet than we may as well eliminate the Constitution too because that seems to be a major violation of it. That's a very silly thing to say, 13.

**** that! Lesbians have to pony up for their half of the meal.

U so deserved this one :D "I thought i would end up marrying" - it seems that she didnt have any thoughts about marrying u. Keep on dreaming :D If I were there, I'd choose her, too. Oh, and we dont need men to watch or do sthg else. Really.

Inspired22 11

Well, good thing you didn't marry her and THEN she decided to come out of the closet! That happens to some guys! That would REALLY suck!

suicidekings 0