By Anonymous - 22/09/2011 16:17 - United States

Today, I had a science test. A question asked, "What is the first stage of photosynthesis?" I didn't know, so just trying to be light-hearted, I wrote, "The plant must first believe in itself." My teacher didn't think it was funny, and gave me detention for insulting her intelligence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 363
You deserved it 16 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Today, I was pulling my pants up quickly and my belt click swung up and nailed my balls. it still hurts. FML

I once got a detention for saying 'that's like a slap in the face. Worse because he keeps coming back to her only to get another slap in the face and a hard kick in the groin when she turns around and marries the exact guy he hates" in a formal essay criticizing Great Expectations. Totally worth it.

daydreamer244 13

what exactly where u expecting the teacher to do with tht answer? "aww this us cute, A+."

otherswimchick 0

Omg that was funny hehe :) nice!

1. It wasn't funny. 2. My guess is that you are at least in high school, where you are expected to be more mature than that. 3. It really wasn't funny. Taking these points into account, YDI.

I hate when people say "Be more mature." Here's an idea have fun and enjoy life, and be immature. Not all the time, but when you feel it's appropriate or somebody else will be amused by it.

122 - do you think a big science test is an appropriate time to be immature? Using your logic, she deserved it.

ilikeemsmall 4

I thought it was funny! I guess some people like a little humor while others want to act like a human Popsicle with a stick shoved up their butt.