By crazyjohnny - 01/06/2009 06:52 - United States

Today, I had a really big debate in my English Class about the legalization of weed. My group had to state reasons why weed shouldn't be legal and no one except me had prepared. My partner came to class totally stoned. Our group lost the debate. We got a F. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 359
You deserved it 7 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just point to your friend & say-this is why. Case closed.

Ravemaster7 0

Team grading is as stupid as grading a debate is as stupid as debating the legalization of marijuana in school. Everyone knows what the teacher wants to hear anyway. But it's funny that your partner was stoned and the team arguing for the legalization of it won.

Comments

DarkMirror 0

lol while I'm for its legalization, I gotta agree with #3. You could've worked that to your advantage :)

well it should be legal that might be why you got the f you were just debating the wrong side sorry.

zander09 0

I think you two proved admirably why marijuana should never be legalized, except to treat the terminally ill. It makes you motherfucking dumb and unmotivated.

jeffandjeff 22

If I want to be a lazy stupid-ass stoner, who are you to say I shouldn't?

How could you lose? You should have used your partner as an example of why it shouldn't be legal. But in my opinion weed should be legal.

I dont think it should be legal. In fact, alcohol should be illegal too. Damn kids drinking, smoking, and having sex instead of doing something useful for society.

SirAwesome 0

Agree with #9. Group grading is awful. And I say that as someone far removed from high school.

#40: That's what I was saying read the FML, it says: "We got a F" when it should be "We got an F" I was correcting the OP.

xemmy_fml 0

To all of the morons saying, "Why didn't you use your partner as an example?": It either A)wasn't apparent that the guy was stoned and the OP didn't want to rat him out or B)the teacher noticed immediately and probably gave the whole group an F in that instant.

Case in point? lol I agree that weed should be legalized

YDI for not using your partner as an example.