By Anonymous - 01/01/2011 04:05 - United States

Today, I had a major falling out with my best friend. Angry, I sent a short text message to him explaining how I felt. I soon noticed I'd accidentally texted "I'm going to fucking kill you, asshole." to my boss instead. I'm still waiting on a reply. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 593
You deserved it 40 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mahimalil 0

☆。★。☆。★ 。☆ 。☆。☆ ★。\|/。★ Happy New Year! ★。/|\。★ 。☆。 。☆。 ☆。 ★。 ☆

>I sent a short text message to him explaining how I felt >"I'm going to f*cking kill you, asshole." Someone can't communicate for shit. Also, someone is dexterity/functionally-impaired for such a slip-up between "best friend" and boss.

Comments

I love how the 'o' is starred :) but I hate when that happens

mintcar 9

That's some intense language to be using with your 'best friend' even during a big argument. I have no sympathy for you. Hopefully you'll learn to control your temper better in the future. Next time, sleep on it before you say (or text) something you can't take back. Idiot.

cj91 0

Agr*ed with #58,,,YDI for using an asterisk when you cuss.

I think it's great that your boss got the chance to see what sort of psycho they have working for them. If I had anything to do with someone as unstable as yourself, I'd want to know.

I agree with 27, just explain that you sent the text by mistake. problem solved.

hey_kid94 9

well..that's one way to express your feelings

why would you act like a little child threatening to kill someone when clearly you're not going to.......just makes you sound like an immature little bitch! if you're insecure and childish enough to feel the need to threaten people, at least keep it realistic or you look like a retard.