By Anonymous - 05/07/2016 19:46

Today, I got yelled at for not taking an order correctly at work. I've been washing dishes all day and haven't taken a single order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 180
You deserved it 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Alright, you can stop washing dishes now; you're on the cash register." "No." "Stop washing dishes." "NO!" "All the dishes are clean! Just STOP!" "NOOOOOOOO!"

Couldn't you have explained this? It's not right taking the blame for someone else. This person is not only affecting you, but potential customers. Talk to a manager and get things cleared up.

Comments

Wow he's treating it as if you committed a GRIME. I'll show my way out.

I know how that feels op :/ i got yelled at on friday for accepting a payment and writing off the debt and basically "making the money disappear." Only that i hadnt taken the payment... And i dont have access to write off anything. I explained this to the owner and maybe, if you didn't, you can try doing the same? If it is too late, remember it for next time. Have a voice and be polite. I know how hard that is. It took me about 2 hours of the owner speaking "calmly" before i finally found my voice and stuck up for myself. I didnt get in trouble and he thanked me because now he "knew who to blame." >.> but atleast i am not at fault for money i didnt touch.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Seems unusual. If it was the customer who yelled at you, maybe your supervisor wanted to take you off the floor to avoid more problems, but it's usually only until the difficult customer leaves. Are you new to the job? Is this a repeat occurrence?