By SunshineX7 - 09/10/2013 04:22 - United States - Springfield

Today, I got so self-conscious about weight gain that I got paranoid about how much my Castle Crashers character was eating to heal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 895
You deserved it 9 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SunshineX7 17

OP here! Time to clear a few things up. I used to have a LOT of issues about my weight! I am better now but still have some moments like this one, but try to laugh them off knowing I am at a healthy weight now! I still exercise in marching band and eat healthy meals. And yeah, I love gaming. I do it a little more than I should, and play dozens of games. So, thanks for the input for those who are giving actual advice! Those with insults? I don't really care what you think :)

You're not self-conscious, you have issues.

Comments

Wow you shouldn't worry I know there's a lot of stigmas out there but your beautiful in many ways and you just have to realize that! Hope you feel better about it soon remember to smile

Maybe you should stop playing castle crusher for an hour and go to the gym or take a walk and then resume playing? You'll feel a lot better about yourself :)

You're literally probably wasting twice as much time playing videosgames as you could be using to jog.

If you only gained a little weight, its nothing to stress over. Just monitor your weight and maintain it or lose some if you're concerned. If it was a significant gain, you can keep it or lose it either way with hard work and dedication to do so. However if its weight that's needed to be gained for you OP, then that could be more than just paranoia creeping around the corner. Do what makes you feel happy and if that means shedding some pounds to achieve it, you will! :) remind you, for your character... I guess that's a bit past paranoia on a game.

Why is everyone so worried about weight? I love a woman with meat on her. My ex was short and around 300 lbs. We split cause she got lap band and then when lost her weight, started dating a coworker. Best thing that ever happened to me.

ctlnaaia71 8

Seems to me that she realized you're a loser. When she lost all her extra weight she got her confidence back and found someone good.

Actually from what I hear since we split she lost everything. House, car, bf, job. So take it how you want. Me, I'm doing great and with a wonderful woman.

RedX1000FML 11

Lol OP, you think the Castle Crashers eat a lot of food? Ever played Minecraft?

Minecraft characters dont eat a lot, one minecraft day is 20 real life minutes, you could say they eat very little...

RedX1000FML 11

#35 if you keep sprinting, by the end of the day you could've eaten about 10 steaks. Or 25 chicken. Still not enough? 50 melon slices