By Anonymous - 27/01/2011 02:53 - United States

Today, I got my phone fixed and the lady who was working on it somehow resent all the old text messages in my outbox. One was to my ex saying, "I love you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 096
You deserved it 4 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.....how long has this been your ex?! I mean seriously who keeps text messages for that long?!? totally your fault

u should have deleted them sooner... but that sucks OP

Comments

mitzygarcia92 2

oh gosh I know this sucks I have no idea why my ex texts me either I mean it's been a Year!!!

An ex texting you doesn't mean they're hoping to give it another try. I'm friends with most of my exes and in fact text a few of them frequently. Is it possible he enjoys talking to you and maybe even considers you a friend?

muchagente 5

and this is why you delete your sent messages

Unless his girlfriend read the message and bitched back to you, I don't see the FML here. Get over yourself, if your ex calls for an explanation don't answer it, you have the right to ignore him. You don't owe anyone an explanation for your actions.

be probably thinks ur all over his nuts

WOW, surely the earth has stopped spinning. What a crisis. Just tell him that was meant for another kid.

LaPrimeraSombra 0

I've never heard of someone mistakenly resending ALL their text messages from a problematic phone. Even so, I assume that "I love you" isn't the only thing said to your ex. If they possess the brain power equal or greater to that of a second grader I'm sure they can put two and two together to figure out what happened. However, I assume that you got drunk one night or had a momentary lapse of brain power and decided to tell your ex you still cared and when better minds prevailed, this was the only excuse you could muster. ... For Shame!

bigantennaemay 3

This is why we delete messages from our phone every now and again. It's called 'maintainance.'

I hate it when people do that. "its called" stupid.