By frustrated - 11/07/2013 04:52 - United States - Antioch

Today, I got head lice, so I went to a store to buy medicated shampoo. When checking out the cashier saw my shampoo and asked me to leave immediately to protect the other customers. He didn't let me buy the shampoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 821
You deserved it 3 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time grab the shampoo and make a run for it... "To protect the other customers" lol

I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to do that. You left without asking for the manager?

Comments

Lice can't infest others unless you run around and rub your scalp on theirs or tie them down and force them to wear your hats... Doesn't every kindergartener know that?

I had lice when I was younger and got it quite often until this neighbor put kerosene in my hair to kill them, which it did. I swear I have never gotten them again since. Maybe you should try that...just don't light a match or anything..

rety1 13

You should have just stood there, gave the cashier an angry look, and started violently scratching your head while standing over things.

Just use the old fashioned way and soak your hair/head in gasoline...then wash it out afterwards

You could have said that it's for someone else, but it's not nice of him to do so anyway. Complain to the manager.

you shouldn't have left. YDI just because an idiot tells you to do something doesn't mean you should do it. your fault.

you should've told him it wasn't for you

By refusing someone service that would cure their condition just because they have that condition. It's probably not against the law, but it can totally get you fired, and rightfully so. That kind of behaviour is dangerously stupid, literally.

Meggarea 4

OP, I signed up for an account just to tell you this, I hope you see it. Report that clerk, but he did you a favor. I have recently become aware that because we have used the same stuff (Nix and Rid, especially) to kill head lice, they have become resistant. The stuff you buy over the counter will NOT kill head lice, at least not all of them, and the comb they sell sucks. You're better off shaving your head or dying your hair.

tenfiftynine 12

What? I had lice a weak ago and used Rid and got rid of the lice first try. And usually your supposed to do a second treatment a week after.

Meggarea 4

Maybe the ones in my area are stronger? That stuff did not work, they were still crawling around as I was combing them out. It was awful.

demonwolfmaster 26

use mayonnaise and a shower cap cheaper and works