By cfaul001 - 29/02/2012 17:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got extremely wasted and decided to take a shower with my boyfriend. What seemed like a good and sexy idea turned into us falling and getting wedged in the bathtub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 211
You deserved it 27 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See your problem was when you thought a wasted version of you could be coordinated and balanced on a wet slippery surface.

Comments

How fat are you or how skinny is that damn bathtub?!

I can't vote this because it just too funny in a good way

Drunken sex = not like in the movies.

Saint707 1

talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place! ;P

tdawg4200 0

You are ridiculous. Even when you're drunk that's a moronic idea. I hope you broke something. Bone or bathroom appliance, it doesn't matter. As long as something went snap.

MissHayleyJames 7

Old tubs are small, guys. The tub at out house (we rent) is tiny. It's not even worth taking a bath in because your legs stick out. If OP's tub is like that, there's no doubt in my mind they could get stuck. Ours is narrow and I can't even straddle my husband in it if he's laying in it and he has a 32 inch waist. On the other hand OP is still an idiot for thinking any good could come of getting that wasted. I sure hope she's on the pill because if wasted sex is a norm for her and her boyfriend they sure aren't using proper protection and we don't need any more of their stupidity in the world.

Squeaky_Tomato 14

My bf and I have massively drunken sex ... And we always wear condoms. I really don't see why you assume they don't use protection. If the tub is super small then yes it was a bad idea, but that doesn't mean they aren't being safe about not making babies.

Alcohol + bathtub shower= a good laugh.

hateevryone 14

so what does that teaches you?