By Chester (Seattle) - 09/09/2010 02:15 - United States

Today, I got circumcised. After the surgery, my girlfriend got drunk and texted all of her friends about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 939
You deserved it 5 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nicee. but who the balls gets circumsized as an adult? that's wierd.

Circumcised guys ********** just fine, thank you.

Comments

James_Stazington 0

You're angry about your girlfriend getting drunk and texting her friends about it, yet you just told the world wide web about your...personal issue.. Hmm.

I freakin got circumcised when I was like 2 months old. damn why would you wait till you're older?

Bloeduwedd 0

I don't see why people feel the need to criticize cirumcision. Yes, it's unnecessary, but men still get pleasure from sex, whether they're cut or not. If they were circumcised as babies, they'll never know the difference, if there is one. I, for one, prefer cut over uncut (uncut makes me gag), but unless my fiance says otherwise, I'm going to leave my sons uncut and let them choose when they're older.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

with the same logic, you could cut off womens ********. They still can have sex and g-spot-orgasms and they'll never know the difference if it was done as a baby. Hell, why not cut off an arm? they can still do stuff with the other arm and they would never know the difference if it was done as a baby. Also, the cutted-off arm can't get dirty!

******* cutfag. why would u purposely mutilate the most important part of your body? you sir, are a complete idiot

soo uhm..... hmm is Seattle now a gender? xDD am i the only one who noticed?? xD (too many comments to see who else noticed) xD

Chocolate_Chunk 2

CTRL-F -> Seattle. It's not rocket science.

Jester7 0

technically it's not a surgery, it's a procedure. a circumsition is not in any serious enough to be surgery, so for that alone you deserved it.

ydi for getting circumcised. being cut as a baby is bad enough, why would anyone put himself through that!?