By wrongtarget - 21/10/2009 05:40 - United States

Today, I got chewed out at work when my supervisor showed up, because my coworkers told my supervisor they couldn't find me for an hour and a half. Why couldn't they find me? Because they'd left to go get coffee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 471
You deserved it 2 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your coworkers are either retarded or they hate you and trying to get you fired.

Comments

perdix 29

The next time your co-workers go out to fetch the boss's dry cleaning or to buy his mistress some sexy lingerie, you'd better go with them. It's no fair they should do the flunkey work while you sit on your keester and play Freecell, or write FML's.

It's evident you don't get along with all of them. I hope your boss heard you out.

No here's what happened. As everyone went out for coffee, the OP stayed behind and did his job. The boss didn't come back til after they came back, and they told the boss they couldnt find the OP for an hour and a half, when, truthfully, they were the ones ditching on work.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your coworkers are assholes. Why not just let your boss know what really happened? After all, you were the only one not stealing from the company. I'm sure you can find some way to prove it.

Wow, that is really sad OP! :(. I have had my share of bad coworkers, but nothing like that. They were clearly trying to get you in trouble before you could go and tell your boss what really happened. I hope that they get caught on their next exscursion and that your boss isn't too hard on you in the mean time. FYL for sure!

Flamersplamer 0

all work will have security camera's of some sort these days, just ask for them to be checked.

jw90 18

dang nice coworkers. sounds like mine old ones. I was sent out on a parts run (I worked at a truck repair shop) while my boss was out and was gone for 15 mins. I come bak and my coworkers told my boss I hadn't shown up for work yet.

Oh, dude! Those rails are, like, the 3rd nastiest things you can touch, germ-wise, behind escalator handrails and shopping cart handles. Hope you washed your hands before you picked your nose or whatever.

Sorry about the mispost above--meant it for another FML.