By Ryuun12 - 03/10/2014 03:20 - United States - Morgan Hill

Today, I got a round of applause. Too bad it was from my thighs as I went down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 479
You deserved it 8 803

Ryuun12 tells us more.

Lol. I'm not overweight. I just have meaty thighs. Yet my calves are... veryyy skinny. I do have me some moobs though! Lol. And a bit of a belly. I was trying to be funny not complain about being fat, lol. But its not really that obvious. But you know. Always appreciate these nice comments. (Hint thats sarcasm. Besides the few that were nice.

Comments

bingo__O 15

I read "applause" as "applesauce". Needless to say I was very confused until I read it for the 5th time... But yeah, fyl. I would start swimming as it works out all muscles :P

At Least the weight of your umm thighs didn't pull you down, causing serious injury. There's something to clap for!

Hey, at least you didn't hear flapping looked up for birds and then realized they were your arms...

im telling you now i would kill for thick thighs, who says curvy isnt sexy??

I do. Thick does not cause your thighs to clap when you walk. There is a line between "curvy" and well...more than curvy lets say. And don't get me wrong, I like my women with a little meat on them...but a LITTLE meat. I don't want to have to worry about insulin shots, heart problems, or her dying years before I do. I want to slap people when I hear that 'fattitude' bullcrap out of their mouths.

angrymexicanwee 8

You derserve it for being so fat!!

If OP has a condition that causes weight gain like diabetes than no OP does not deserve to be over-weight.

Being overweight isn't the only cause of huge thighs. I have immense thighs, and legs in general, from years of soccer and running.

do I need to applause for this FML... let me just play Lady gaga's applause song...

Break a leg...cue in applause... Are you alright?

Let's just say you were.. On a roll.. ;D