By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 10:35 - Norway

Today, I got a phone call from a friend, who lives in the same neighbourhood as me, wondering if it was my father she saw walking a dog by her house, wearing only his boxers. It was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 916
You deserved it 2 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Your Dad walks a dog in December in Norway in only his boxers? That's either the toughest son-of-a-bitch I've heard of in a long time, or a raging drunk! Your friend might not want to look out the window in January, since your Mom got your Dad a thong for Christmas!

What kind of dog was it? Was it a BOXER?

Comments

Your dad is cool. Walking with boxers in the cold.

they're still shorts. you ladies basically wear underwear (bikinis) in the summer. why can't we men wear ours in the winter? seems like you're still getting the best part of that compromise.

You men basically wear underwear (shorts) in the summer. Why can't we women wear ours in the winter? Seems like you're still getting the best part of that compromise. (your post didn't make much sense) The first thing I thought OP: is your dad demented? Otherwise he's just strange.

sourgirl101 28

Oh, poor you OP, my dad used to get the newspaper in his tighty whity when I was growing up. To this day, I'm unable to see my husband in those so he wears boxer/ briefs.(:

Boxer briefs are the way to go. My boy wears them too.

Ugh I hate tighty whiteys!! Absolutely hate them! It's either boxer briefs or boxers, but no tighty anythings!! Sourgirl, I'm happy to say my dad never wears tighty whiteys, just boxers or boxer briefs! And I also conform and recruit men to leaving the tighty whitey club. I recruited my uncle and made my aunt throw his tighty's out, once I had heard he wore them. And any boyfriend that wears them, I've only had one, had to conform as well! It's just not a pleasant sight. And poor sourgirl saw her daddy wearing them every morning, you're scarred for life!

sourgirl101 28

Yep, we need to inform the men!(:

Sour, Strong, and Heart. Our boys wear the boxer-briefs. There should be no other way. I once had a boyfriend wear tighties, but they were far from white. In fact they were leopard print. I laughed until I cried the first time I saw them :)

Oh god there's nothing like a man frolicking in a leopard man thong.

fearthereaper79 0

And the award for Father of The Year goes to...

your father is most likely a prostitute working the corners.

berzi 0

I call BS on this! it's -18 here in Fredrikstad wich is a part of Østfold -.-

treesdevin 0

Ha haa yupp i was gonna sayy that.... your dad's a ****** G what are you trippin about.