By Anonymous - 24/08/2009 23:49 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got a new cell phone. I was texting pictures from my old phone to my new one, including several dirty ones, when I noticed I wasn't receiving any of them on the new phone. I was texting the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 034
You deserved it 59 974

Same thing different taste

Comments

Zeke4448 0

Yeah...umm...i got those pictures...sorry....

It's a NEW phone. Some people don't memorize their numbers immediately.

Not if you need the same SIM in your old phone, genius.

Maybe they were saved to the internal storage. If I take my sim card out of my droid and put it in my mom's phone it does not transfer photos. They only store text messages and enable your phone service.

Well aren't you just a speshul one... xD

Pony_barometer 0

ever heard about bluetooth or smt?

You didn't notice your new phone not getting alerts for so long? Some people really need to learn to pay attention.

Why wouldn't you just TRANSFER them? USB, Bluetooth, microSD? Surely your phones must have at least one of these things in common. I've never seen a picture phone without both a USB connection AND expandable memory.

Yeah I can't say it's impossible for the two phones to be incompatible, but what I vaguely meant is it's pretty rare that a picture phone wouldn't be able to transfer the pictures to a computer (and consequently, back onto the new one). I can't say I've ever seen or heard of one that only stores the pictures on the phone with no way to get them off except sending them. I certainly wouldn't even consider buying one like that.

Cookie_box 6

Nokia 1680 can take pictures but, unbelievable, it has no cable slot/memory card/ bluetooth. Kind of stupid phone, but good enough for the 10$ I paid for.

Pics or it didn't happen! I can't believe noone said that yet! *sigh. FML's nowadays are too predictable.

Is technologically impossible to do this. If your new phone has service, your old phone does not, and vice versa. People aren't even being creative anymore.

They could have had a new number and not cancelled their old one yet. -_-

why didn't you just bluetooth them to your new phone?