By Anonymous - 28/12/2014 18:41 - United States - Flower Mound

Today, I got a gift-wrapped package in the mail from my racist mother-in-law. She's always hated me, so I thought it was a bit strange. Inside was a squirt gun and a note telling me to take my "black ass" for a walk around a police station with it, followed with a smiley face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 716
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

The ugliness of some people never ceases to amaze me.

The fact that it's holiday season, and somebody who is supposed to be your family, can come up with disrespectful "gifts" like this is just a mystery to me.

Comments

You need to have a serious heart-to-heart with your wife about cutting her out of your lives. Neither of you need that type of person around later when you're raising kids

rocker_chick23 27

Talk to your wife about cutting her out of both of your lives. You guys don't need a hate filled bitch around you and your kids, if you have any.

What an ignorant and sad person she must be. Hating the world and the people in it is an unfortunate way spend what little time there is on this earth.

If your spouse truly cares about you, they'll cut this nasty awful woman out of your lives.

Talk to your wife about her. I suggest cutting off all contact with her.

lol send her back a box of crackers and ask her if shes salty XD

I like how you all assume the mother-in-law is white. That's pretty racist in itself. I've seen plenty of other races bitch about black people. Especially Hispanics.

clue_me_in 20

It never ceases to amaze me how people like to deter the conversation by mentioning the "real" definition of racism and completely taking away from the OP's experience with their racist mother-in-law. This is just one incident we know of, I would think the OP knows she is truly racist.