By Anonymous - 28/12/2014 18:41 - United States - Flower Mound

Today, I got a gift-wrapped package in the mail from my racist mother-in-law. She's always hated me, so I thought it was a bit strange. Inside was a squirt gun and a note telling me to take my "black ass" for a walk around a police station with it, followed with a smiley face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 716
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

The ugliness of some people never ceases to amaze me.

The fact that it's holiday season, and somebody who is supposed to be your family, can come up with disrespectful "gifts" like this is just a mystery to me.

Comments

Your husband better handle this before you do because I know if it was me who got that package, all hell would break lose.

confused how anyone could vote that op deserved it...

There are people who despite the FML always press you deserve it, mostly for the badges that you get for doing so.

Sometimes I simply miss the button I wanted to press. They're so close together; and I can't take back whatever my vote is once I've "chosen" my vote. Wasn't always like that. I wish they would change it back.

ber4fun 23

It could also unfortunately be other racist people who agree with the mother-in-law's actions.

Your spouse really should confront their mother. When my ex's grandfather found out that I am 1/4 black he asked him if he was worried that our children might look "too ethnic." SMH

That's incredibly disgusting of her. I don't understand how people can hate others just because of the color of their skin, economic class, etc. This is why the U.S. has so many of the problems it has today.

It is not just in the U.S. This happens everywhere. Sad, but true

orsombre_fml 11

Uh, well, no. Not to that extent, though we have our morons too.

Because sadly, there are some people from the dark ages of America still alive, and rather than accept change and open up their minds, they'd rather go back to the, in their own words, "good ol' days", and they teach their kids that this kind of hate and prejudice is acceptable. And by doing that, they hope that America will go back to that way again.

How the fu*k did this get a "you deserved it" ?

To put it simply: What a ******* bitch. I hope you don't have to deal with her often, and I hope your significant other is way better than that.

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.