By anon - 04/12/2009 10:35 - Australia

Today, I got a birthday card in the mail from my aunt. I got all excited when I saw a cheque inside, but the cheque was addressed to the wrong name. Not only did my own aunt forget my name, I couldn't even bank the $60. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 183
You deserved it 2 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some people, $60 can mean the difference between having groceries to eat and gas in the car for a week versus not. As a struggling student in my early 20's so broke I was wearing shoes with holes in the sole and eating Ramen every night, receiving $60 for my birthday would have been a huge blessing. I understand the OP's dismay at not being able to cash the check.

eighty_five 0

Please excuse Brad's stupidity. Not all of us Americans are inconsiderate dickheads.

Comments

Oh man, I wish I was like KaySL. I wish I could belittle people as much as KaySL can. I wish I could say "sissy slapfest" and still respond to all the other "sissy slapfest" comments. I got the sarcasm part, so you can hold off on telling me it was sarcasm. The FML annoyed me, but you've annoyed me even more. ;D Oh if you didn't catch that, that smiley face, yeah it was sarcasm.

LaLaJoy 2

Damn, this girl DOES NOT shut up!

nekosan09 0

i believe she is incapable of being polite. she's most likely emo. and has ****** every guy she knows. and has AIDS. and herpes. and brain cancer. and is going to probably die in a year.

redshortsx 0

so you don't get $60 bucks that wasn't even yours too begin with? that's not even that much money. stop being a whiny bitch

Iris_River 15

$60 can make so much if a difference to someone in need (maybe like OP at the time) and it says it was for OP but his/her aunt didn't get the name right. Read it through again, and maybe lock into that cold heart of yours.

Seriously KaySL? Must you be an incredible bitch on everyones posts? Maybe that money isn't much to you but it can mean a lot to other people, have you ever considered that? Please stop being so ignorant and negative and learn some manners, thank you.

TOADified 0

lol Kay's posts are so embarrassing to read.. trying to sound all smart and stuff. Try looking at its profile too

waterynuggets 0

I like how Kay kept throwing out the word sarcasm as if their posts were remotely amusing let alone actually sarcastic.

Apparently, the check was for your evil twin.

ugh this happens to me all the time! the bank now knows me and lets it slide. sorry man

KaySL FTW! Yay now I can get spammed too :D

You're as dumb as bricks, anyone who intentionally wants to be spammed is someone who needs attention because no one ever loved there retarded ass. Stfu.

TOADified 0

Kay probably creates multiple accounts so he can support himself

TOADified 0

Who said i was afraid of being ganged up on? And if you never posted anything, you would see a hell of a lot fewer posts by everyone else

TOADified 0

I don't want to shut you up, your beginning posts are kind of awkward to read.