By dumpedovergame - 06/07/2009 10:51 - United States

Today, I gave the option to my boyfriend of 5 years to either quit World of Warcraft of lose me. He said WOW makes him happier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 316
You deserved it 33 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This_Guy 0

Girls need to stop giving guys ultimatums. Why can't we have both?

Lemme guess...you never banged him???

Comments

Of course it makes him happier, he's a guy. There's and endless supply of male alter egos he can play, not to mention the gorgeous half naked females of every species running around. (The same goes for girls who play it too I guess...I don't know, I've never played it :) Guys, if want the girl (the real one), PAY ATTENTION TO HER. Is it really that hard?? You could avoid all these ultimatums if you'd just treat the your girlfriend/wife/mistress right. Normally they're a last resort for when all else has failed... OP I hope you at least talked it over with him before you left.

lolzforfun228 3

Well, she didn't say that he never paid attention to her. I'd say she made to bold a move here.

YDI. You don't give people ultimatums. You sit down and discuss what's wrong with the relationship, and fix it. Plus, you don't make someone give up their hobbies for you. Good for him, for getting rid of someone like you who probably didn't respect him for who he really was, anyways.

What you get for have a wow bf, you should have just dumped him before

You gave him an ultimatum what do you expect. If I was in a relationship and the person expected me to change for them I would kick them to the curb. I would want to be in a relationship were we can both be ourselves not to change to fit each others needs.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for being bitchy and giving ultimatums. Also for dating someone that into WoW to begin with.

blink182rocks 0

YDI for thinking you're more important then warcraft.

videogamejunkie 0

YDI. Giving an ultimatum like that to a gamer is like asking a four-year-old to go to the opera with you when he could be playing with Legos.

Been there. Sex makes no difference. FYL

Your life isn't ******. He's probably going to be 40 years old, level 80, and fat if he thinks WOW is more important than a girlfriend. It's the stupidest game in the world.