By notworthy - 25/01/2010 09:32 - New Zealand

Today, I found the Christmas 'newsletter' my mom sends out every year to our extended family and friends that details our activities and achievements of the past year. I wasn't mentioned once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 196
You deserved it 3 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really hate those things. Some if my cousins do that, too, and it just comes off to me as bragging. Chances are if you don't talk to them in person or via phone or email that nobody's going to care about Johny being on the honor roll for the fourth time.

Comments

superman21_fml 19

YDI for not doing anything worthwhile all year.

then do something with your life you fat slob.

qq. Maybe if you actually had done some activities and achievements (achievements in online gaming don't count), you would be in the newsletter.

BadPinkKitty07 0

ha lol at #11. don't worry OP, those letters are obnoxious. I don't even get through reading the first few sentences of letters like that before I get bored and toss 'em in the trash. a simple merry Christmas or happy holidays works just fine.

Who are these people sending braggy newsletters? Out of all the Christmas newsletters I receive each year, I've yet to come across one that I would label "arrogant" or "pompous" or " braggy". If anything, they can be a bit boring, but not offensive in any way.

ya thats nothing compared to my mom you ay think that it is bad for your mom not to say good things about you. my mom woke me up at 2 in the moring today and asked who i liked.i asked her why she wanted to know. whe was holding the phone and her brother ands sisters were laughing!

dmipotc 0

YDI for not doing anything productive in a year - shame on you

perdix 29

Well, now you have a big achievement to put in next year's newsletter: You got an FML published! It's a lot harder than it looks! Of course, your blurb in the newsletter won't be positive. "notworthy whined to the rest of the world about how she was omitted from last year's letter. You happy now, bee-yotch?!"

"Notworthy" is only one letter away from "noteworthy". In fact it's dangerously close. Coincidence? I think not.

chadwick110480 0

So do something with your life.. make your mom proud and I bet you'll be in the next one!