By Stripperofthemall - 25/08/2009 06:32 - United States

Today, I found out why my 5 year-old son's teacher acts so awkward around me. My son told everyone in his class that I work as a stripper. I'm not a stripper, I work at the strip mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 213
You deserved it 2 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaddogTotten 0

Wow, sure they weren't just disappointed with your boring career and said you were a stripper to liven it up? It was my privilege to be first on your FML.

tenkenshi 2

I don't see a gender listed. This FML would be a bit funnier if OP was a man.

Comments

Sick of these FMLs. I'm tried of having my FMLs rejected because there's a 'similar one already posted', when there clearly isn't. I've been here since the beginning & I've read every single FML over time. This one appears in various forms every week or so. If FMLs are going to be rejected on the basis that a similar one exists, ******* do it already.

loserboii 11
ditzykayla 0

Haha. well this is epically funny. =] Its a good story to tell him when he's old enough to understand why it would be funny. My mom tells me stories of the dumb things I did when I was younger. I am extremely proud of how much of a bitch I was. =p

This sounds like the one where the kid told his class that his mom was a prostitute rather than a prosecutor.

annamg 0

Fake, there are way too many FMLs like this. And someone wouldn't tell their son they work at a "strip mall," they'd say the actual store.

Well did you tell the teacher what you really are?

ThaMC 0

That is not funny and there are so many like it and it is probably fake

Hey OP that is not so bad, at least you can pass off as a stripper!

Beat me to it!! It's GOT to be a compliment when someone thinks you even could be a stripper. Have fun with it.. pay all the kids school fees in wrinkled singles!!

I've read like 5 variations of this... STOP, your kid is an idiot.