By dude i am so sorry - 19/09/2016 19:54 - United States - Richmond

Today, I found out what happens when you sleep with a girl your chemistry major friend likes. He put silver nitrate in my body wash and shampoo. I look like I survived an explosion in a Sharpie factory. He says it'll come off "in a few days". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 326
You deserved it 4 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh. That's just being an irresponsible chemist, and an abuse of knowledge. Small amounts of silver nitrate are an annoyance, but every chemical has its dangers.

askullnamedbilly 33

Well, OP, I'd say the prank wars have just begun. Get him back, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Comments

If you knew he liked the girl before sleeping with her, YDI, though it's still irresponsible of your roommate to use silver nitrate. If not, then your roommate is a coward for not saying anything about it and then getting mad at you for something you couldn't have known. Either way, your roommate is kind of an ass.

He didn't deserve it at all. Why do you think the roomate has a right to a person? Can two people not like the same person? Seriously what the hell

TMO2142 25

thats a bad chemical reaction, thats gonna be a toxic friendship if things dont fix up. better come up with a solution

The Nitrate did not react with anything in the shampoo/Body wash? Well all those claims of having protein for hair is just a claim then?

Geckosrock99 33

Don't let him get away with that. Report him, OP. To the Dean for a possible expulsion, his chemistry teacher for possible thieft and misuse of chemicals, and to his crush for being a psycho. You're all in college, which means you're adults. You do anything bad, that's on you, not mommy and daddy. Something Psycho Chemistry Major hasn't figured out yet. I hope everything works out for you, Op.

bobsanction 18

Not cool bro, not cool. You shouldn't sleep with a chick you know your bro likes.

Why not? It's not like the other guy has some kind of claim to her because he has feelings for her. He'll get over it.

azouwa 26

Lock him in a closet and light off a thermite bomb.

that stuff can stain for weeks, not just days depending on how much got on you

Stay AWAY from this person. This actually counts as assault. Someone who is willing to go to this extreme over liking a girl has a dangerous set of ethics and lack of boundaries. Seriously, this is he kind of dude I would be seriously afraid that he would hurt someone badly if he got mad enough.