By Not Gay - 09/06/2015 03:04 - United States - Williamston

Today, I found out the reason my crush has been talking so openly to me. Not because she likes me back, but because she thinks I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 158
You deserved it 2 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing like a good friendship to start things off! I'd just politely correct her and then continue to be her friend and see where it goes.

Llama24 14

Just let her know your not gay, that's one step closer to starting a relationship.

Comments

Does this scenario remind anyone else of the movie Kick-Ass?? :D

I was on the other end of this, OP. Long story short, it is absolutely possible to get into a relationship with her. You just gotta speak up :)

nitrog100 21

Lindsey Graham? I saw South Carolina and couldn't resist...

That's how it started in kickass!! Just become a vigilante and you'll be fine

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!! Look, it's great you guys can talk openly to each other-- it means her defenses are down around you/she's comfortable with you. With this, get to know her more. I know I'm much more nervous around the guy I like and end up not knowing him at all. Because I'm so nervous we never get to chat or have fun together. And that equals no love life, dear friend. Go get her man! You can have a love life that's going to actually last! (Hopefully yours works out :) )

Act gay. That way she'll change in front of you. Think outside the box OP?

Just tell her that you're not gay. It's not like you have anything to loose.

BigBubbaJ 13

I just lost my girlfriend to her "gay" best friend. Even still, you can and should use this to your advantage. Start with "Well, I tried doing it with a girl once, but it was really weird and I couldn't make anything happen." This gives her a challenge. She'll start to wonder if she can turn you. Go out one night and tell her that you would like to try kissing a woman again. From there, you know what happens. All the best and Support Command.

Maybe she knows something you don't....