By Anonymous - 25/04/2015 07:30 - Canada - Delta

Today, I found out the name on my driver's license is incorrect. I don't know what's worse: the fact the government can't even copy a goddamn name correctly, or that it took me three months to notice, when a cop nearly arrested me for carrying a "fake" license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 535
You deserved it 4 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good coverup. Go to social media. They'll never suspect you of being a double agent.

My name is simple but everywhere I go, if I'm placing an order, or at school my name is spelled incorrectly. Sorry OP hopefully they replace your license for free.

Comments

And now you get to pay the government money to fix it - yay!

Donuts202 13

Hey they spelled mine wrong too! Took me a week to notice and I had to go back there and get it fixed. You'd think they'd be more careful with things like this...

Aw man that sucks, let's hope they fix it for free.

Welcome to the club. Someone put an extra comma in my name when I first got my license. It took about ten years before it became noticed when I had jury duty and they insisted on using my last name as my first name and middle name as my last name despite me insisting otherwise. I had to scrounge out my birth certificate and suffer through DMV hell to get it corrected.

umm they say check it as soon as you receive it. Were you that excited?

TweetAnne 13

My sister has the wrong signature on hers. The name isn't even close.

FYL op... As a Danish person living in Germany I could tell you that this happens all the time to me!

Lmao that sounds a lot like something that would happen to me ??

Well with a name like swaggyswagswag, it's just a matter of time. Although I can't tell if you're making a comment or asking a question.

I had to go look at my license after that to make sure they spelled my name right!

jcb805 11

They literally ask you at the state department to check and make sure everything is written ok, it's your fault

No one asked me to check anything when I got mine... They just handed it over.