By Username - 24/06/2011 22:11 - United States

Today, I found out that when my room-mate agreed to babysit someone's two year old kid for money, what he really planned on doing was dumping it with me. The kid won't stop crying and screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 291
You deserved it 3 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

video tape you taking care of the kid and claim the money

TalkinSmack 6

drop the kid off at the police station. ur roommate won't do that again.

Comments

iEatGuppies 0

leave your roommate a "present" in his bed. put a tag on it saying "from: the kid"

Hm that's pretty inconsiderate of your roomate OP. Try to calm the child?

I would say offer to take care of a dog and leave it with him one day, but people are much more likely to say "**** this" and leave the dog alone than to do the same thing with a human baby. So may I suggest putting red Kool-Aid in the shower head when your roommate takes a shower (to scare them shitless and prolong the shower), and then putting itching powder on his/her underwear for the day? Nothing more hilarious then making someone have to explain to the professor and/or boss why they keep grabbing their junk.

4ugu4 7

Take the money instead and tell ur little room-mate that she ran off without paying.

Put fliers up around town advertising free baby-sitting with your room mate's number.

You know that people would be incredibly suspicious of that, right?

Dump the baby in the trash like a prom night baby! Problem solved. The parents might even give you money for saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars, and years of stress due to having a child.