By ineedsleep - 30/10/2014 14:15 - Finland - J?rvenp

Today, I found out that there's a very loud and frisky couple living above my bedroom, and a family with a crying baby living above my living room. At this rate, I'll end up sleeping in the bathtub in my own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 697
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

give them a mouth gag from the sex shop that'll fix one of your problems

Maybe a mouth gag would be a little too strange, I'm sure a bottle or something would quiet the baby instead.

Comments

Unless the baby is colicky it won't cry forever. The parents know the baby is loud and unless they're inconsiderate assholes they'll do what they can to keep the child quiet. Plus you gotta think about how loud it is for them so you might not want to be a dick when you talk to them about how you can hear the baby. Sleep deprivation will make the nicest people want to choke you into the next time zone. As far as the sexy fun time couple goes tell them to keep their sexcapades to a minimum noise level. It's possible to **** without having the neighbors hear.

Actually, they say to let babies cry instead of comforting them all the time. This will teach the child not to cry, because they will get nothing from it. I know this sounds harsh but it has been proven to be the best thing u can do.

Just tell them that they are being inconsiderate. They will feel embarrassed and quiet down.

see in this way he will not hear the alarm clock in the morning....

WasabiMars 21

I'd get an ostrich pillow and/or some noise-cancelling headphones.

dmklake 14

Then try your best to make the bathtub nice and cozy for sleeping