By angry girlfriend - 25/08/2014 03:27 - United States - West Harrison

Today, I found out that the reason my boyfriend hasn't texted me recently is that he'd forgotten he was dating anyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 278
You deserved it 5 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

darlingdollie 24

He's obviously not worth it if you don't even cross his mind. I hope he's your ex now.

Comments

And here I thought my ex was the only one who did this. I'm sorry you were forgotten but I'm pretty sure you need to make that boyfriend an ex. Your time is worth way more than someone who is just going to forget about you.

Maybe he's just not used to having a girlfriend, you could be his first....

ninety 25

Even if this was the case, you would think he would be excited enough about having or care enough about her to want to talk to her.

Please tell me he's your ex now cause that's just effed up on his part.

sailorarctic 22

hopefully he suffered some sort of head injury in the past that messes with his memory OP otherwise this is a poor excuse and I hope you left him.

How long had you been 'dating'? Maybe he just thought it was something casual. Chicks today seem to think the minute they go on a date, they deserve to get texted 5 times a day. Chill out.

that's bullshit. maybe he just wanted to break up and is too chicken shit to say it to your face. sorry op, you don't deserve that anyway

How can he forget that he has a girlfriend? He must've not tooken it serious.

Quick #66 edit! "He must not have taken it seriously" Before the grammar nazis see!

I feel like saying "forgetting that you're in a relationship" is a nicer way of saying "I cheated on you multiple times".

ninety 25

This could be true. It could just be his way of breaking up with her too.