By thisistypical - 14/09/2009 19:28 - United States

Today, I found out that the money my husband said he loaned to his "mother" actually went to the purchase of new lingerie for the woman he's cheating on me with. I just got the bill from the department store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 453
You deserved it 3 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Roses are red Violets are blue Your credit cards maxed Looks like you're screwed

Comments

caliloveex3 0

WHAT?!!!! HE BOUGHT HIS AT A DEPARTMENT STORE!?!! were they on sale at least? hahha jk ******* curb stomp the peice of shit

I don't understand why that's in caps. Explain?

My dad did that, he bought a new house with my moms credit for his girlfriend and her kids...

He's cheating on you with his own mother?? Yech... well, whatever floats his boat I guess.

ChelseaAnn08 0

No, he's having an affair with another woman. He told her he was lending Mom some money...but actually he was buying his lover new lingerie. But, he was a dumbass and used the credit card, so that's how she found out where that money actually went.

My dad did something similar to this to my mom, he got out a loan in both of their names for a new motor in my dads truck. But it was actually rent money for his girlfriend and two small children. He also payed for them to go to Walt Disney world while I was in the hospital with pneumonia. I totally agree that your life sucks, and you should DIVORCE that guy asap!!!

Maybe mama wanted to feel sexy, and the son was all like "It's my momma, I'll be damned if she ain't lookin' sexy" lol!

Just don't ever let him touch you again. You just got an everlasting get-out-of-sex-free card! She gets to be his 'scratching post' for when he has that itch and you finally get to sleep peacefully, unmolested.

Girls like sex too, ya know. At least, the ones I know do. I'd like a "free sex" card instead.

Thank you Intoxicunt, you took the words right out of my head. Girls like sex (maybe not all of 'em). I'm a girl and I quite enjoy sex. Getting off is awesome.

SSShhhhhhhhhhhh! You've got to keep pretending that you don't like it. Ordinary men think that they only can win if someone else loses. Ordinary guys call having sex with a girl a "conquest." They can count how many orgasms they have, but could care less about the number (or authenticity) of what their female counterparts have. So, you have to keep up the act that sex is an unpleasant chore that you render as a hard-won favor, so the ordinary men will keep wanting it. PS: I'm not ordinary.

Really? I refer to guys I have sex with as conquests. Strange... I like the P.S. you added there hahaha.

plexi, come marry my mom. Or me. Either way. =D That, or just train guys to be extraordinary like you.

Toxi, all of the above. gonzolove, I like to win in tennis, Jeopardy, Scrabble and poker, but when if comes to a game I call Count the Orgasms, I don't mind losing, or even getting crushed. Shutouts are no good. Kay, I'm going to have to be alert around you. The knobstick must survive intact and unburnt!

Ok, I'll invite my mom to be the newest member of "plexico, have my babies" and she can come live with us in Utah. She can't have babies, though, but I think she's done the world enough of a service with me. ;)

Wait, you received a bill? So it hasn't been paid for yet? Then maybe he really did loan some money to his mother. If he had spent it on lingerie, you wouldn't have gotten a bill.

Still an FML. He's cheating on her, he just didn't use the money she loaned him to facilitate it. And maybe she meant more like a receipt. This one place we shop sends us stuff in the mail saying, "Your last purchase was for $___ on date _/__/__. We have these other offers you may be interested in. We appreciate your business!"

Maybe the lingerie place sells him drugs. So they sent that receipt just to make it look like he was buying something legal when the cops check his bank account history.