By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the girl I've been in love with for a long while got back together with her ex boyfriend because he had confessed his true feelings to her through a note in her locker. It was my note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 298
You deserved it 11 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Irishwarriorking 0

That really sucks, but you really should of put your name on it to prevent that kind of mix-up.

Comments

SexyRexi 0

Woot #31 has got it. Write her another note. But this time write your name on it. Don't write anything about the jack ass just about your feelings make it different same old same old is boring.... She'll realize what a douche her boyfriend is if you keep sending her notes and they are clearly not from him. Good luck

curryndricegirll 0

A relationship like theirs (the girl and her ex) built in that way probably isn't going to last long anyway. Just my opinion. She's bound to figure out at some point that he didn't write it. But seriously, go tell her.

oh crappp! confront her and say u wrote it.

See what happens when you don't man up?

so you're claiming that you're mature enough to be in love, yet you wrote her a locker note? hmmm.

*Recite the note as best you can* "... I know I should've told you in person, but I didn't know how you'd react. The note was mine, and I thought you deserved to know that I love you." Her boyfriend sounds like an asshole, but I'm sure everything will work out for you whether you get together with her or not. Good luck!

a123456_fml 0

omg im soooo sry i feel for you that so happened to me2

Well even if he told her he wrote it at this point chances are she'll either claim he's lying (or just go into denial) or not care since she's back with her old boyfriend and he probably played along with the whole note thing. Or she may not even have feelings for the OP at all. FYL cause seeing the girl you like with another guy sucks hard, but YDI for not making it clear the note wasnt yours. And even with what I said above you probably should tell her you wrote the note on the off chance she believes you and actually cares.

That really sucks...i feel your pain!