By I'm screwed - 13/01/2013 01:30 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I found out that my sleep-walking is so bad that I regularly text my friend while I sleep. I have no idea how many times this has happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 611
You deserved it 3 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vencku 13

I'm curious what these texts are. Nonsense? A love confession? Asking for mommy?

ant1ion 12

Maybe you should lock it or hide it before sleeping

Comments

Great excuse to use when you send nonsense text in the AM hours...

This i believe! I live in a 3 story house and i sleep on the first, my dad has woken up and found me on the front deck waving goodbye to my friends 2am, he woke me up and i said "what am i doing up here?" Then went to bed haha, True story 03/06/11

N3766 20

A talking dog...., it must be true now.

Silent_Thrill 17

DUDE! That's reminds me of this time I fell down the stairs when I was asleep. I didn't wake up, but I did get up and got a bowl of Froot Loops, then I played with my TMNT action figures. (I made them battle the Power Rangers.0 My cat woke me up by biting my baby toe and I was like "wha.........t!?" 12/15/02, 4/12/09, and last night. <----- you know it's true!!!

i was sleepwalking a few months ago, because i started a new sleeping pill and i made it outside and sat on the grass, then fell back asleep again. i woke up at 6:00 the next morning, completely confused.

"We have to cross the mountains on our slippers Nestor!!", that's what one of my friends once texted me while he was sleepwalking. Nestor is the name of his dog.

Be glad you do not sleep hump then. Or touch them in weird places.

That comment combined with profile pic seems vaguely disturbing to me.

Is it sad I can tell he is wearing a bazinga shirt?

It's more sad that he's even wearing such a shirt. What a terribly unfunny show that is.

30 - prepare for thumbs down from hell. Everyone defends that show here!

Did he really just say that the Big theory is unfunny, that explains why he gets none of the humor it requires that you can read at above a 3rd grade level.

I didnt know you could text in your sleep! Thats so fascinating hahah. I used to sleepwalk when i was a kid. I was told i walked down the stairs headed to the door and was about to leave but my grandma stopped me. Makes me think of what would have happened if i made it out :o

I actually do lots of things in my sleep. If you put me in a room with my BFF, then we can talk, cook, and even play video games while we are both sound asleep with no memory in the morning Our parents used to video tape us doing it when we were teens

If I get too hot when I sleep, I strip all my clothes off. Then I wake up naked and confused.

Can I sleep over? Please? Preferably during summer.

I don't really think OP's friend keeps track of how many times they are texted in the middle of the night. I've been wrong before though.

So, you've been sending some twisted shit?

tj5810 21

It could be worse! Record yourself.

I actually have an entire IM conversation, that I had with my best friend, saved on my computer from back when I was heavily sedated. It's pretty legendary. Even worse is when I have the flu I've been known to sleepwalk in the nude; my father sheepishly told me the following morning.

N3766 20

Strangely I admire your ability for texting while you're sleeping..., especially in touch screen era....