By jonhapimp - 21/08/2009 20:44 - United States

Today, I found out that my Mom had taken out a loan out on my car from the repo man taking my car away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 962
You deserved it 2 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. That's so shitty. I heard of this woman who has a spending problem that took out a bunch of credit card applications in her child's name. Her kid is TWO. Great parenting, huh?

Comments

Guess it wasn't really your car, then

aupilot 0

1) If she was able to take a line of credit out on the vehicle, that means her name is on the title. Meaning it's her car...she can do whatever she damn well pleases with it. 2) Grow a pair and get your own damn car.

TheBigGamer 0

He could have bought it and had her down as well

Insurance is a lot cheaper if the car was in her name and insured in her name with you as the primary driver. I still have this set up with my parents, and I'm 23. I can switch it over when my rates go down at 25. The problem is you have to have trustworthy parents to do that. Assuming you were paying for the car, fyl.

YDI for having a mother But in all seriousness, that's a really horrid thing for your mother to have done - and not even to have informed you about it! (For everybody out there with an IQ of lower than 80 or so, the "YDI" is sarcastic.)

dcstream 0

In a year, it's still only going to be a car. Don't do anything stupid.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Things must be getting tough for your family.

Escapist28 0

If the Repo Man is after you, you have bigger things to worry about! Pay those bills off before he rips out your organs, damn it!

EmpyreanGoddess 0

I was waiting for someone to say something like this! You, dear sir(?), have a great taste in movies.

Ox_Baker 0

"What about our relationship?" "Huh?" "What about our relationship? "**** that." "Well screw you!"

echarperouge 0

Sorry your mom sucks. Also I've known several 17 year olds that started working as soon as they could and bought and paid for a car on their own.

turboawesome88 0

Wow, that's one of the more shitty things I've read on this site. I wonder what you can do from a legal standpoint?

You mean your parents didn't pay cash for your car? DAMN!