By missmcfarty - 01/04/2016 01:42 - Australia - Townsville

Today, I found out that my CEO knows my name, when she followed me into the bathroom and called it out in a disgusted tone when I farted so loudly, she could hear it from four stalls over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 343
You deserved it 2 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair, bathrooms tend to echo like the depths of hell.

homesuckfucker 28

It's not your fault she's uptight. After all, that's what bathrooms are for!

Comments

A07 48

4 stalls? That's impressive OP. I'm guessing spicy mexican was on the menu at lunch?

That's part of what bathrooms are for... Your boss is too uptight.

You are a human, with a functioning digestive track, in the facility designed to deal with the side effects of digestion. WTF is her problem?

ulissey_fml 22

Luckily you are not a man bearing my grandpa's name , Gaston . May we call you ..Wendy ?

It's okay, OP. Own your fart. Four stalls is a pretty good distance.

I'm sorry but after reading OP's name and then the article, I laughed way too hard

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I beat heavy metal would be just perfect for this occasion. in the bathroom no one can hear you scream, I mean shit, shit.

I HATE when people feel the need to comment on what you do in the bathroom. What do they expect, that you never poop or fart? At least you went into the bathroom. Sorry, OP, your CEO is a jerk.

Me too. They say something as if they've never farted or had explosive diarrhea before or something. It's embarrassing enough as is, let's not point it out. That why I, generally speaking, like how girls handle the situation. Girls usually ignore all that stuff. Even if someone farts while you're talking to them and it smells rancid, a girl will usually just politely ignore it; where as a male usually has to comment. It seems op's ceo is the minority here. It's just a shame that op can't magically be in the bathroom to comment the next time her ceo gets digestive issues. Maybe that would teach her to keep her mouth shut in the bathroom. What happens in the bathroom should stay in the bathroom.

Yeah, girls will have full conversations while one or both of them is going to the bathroom. They're normal body functions, so why be embarrassed about it?

I don't understand how people get so disgusted in place that's meant for that kind of stuff. At my school, girls like to talk in the bathroom, but talk shit about people when they are in the wrong. Grow up is what I say!

Be proud and wink every time you pass each other.