By no luck - 30/09/2010 17:14 - United States

Today, I found out less than 3 weeks before my wedding my fiancé will lose his new, great paying job unless we cancel our nonrefundable honeymoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 128
You deserved it 3 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, OP, which will be most benefitial in the long run? It sucks that it's non-refundable and all, but you might be able to persuade them to change the dates or something.

ctlnaaia71 8

don't be sad. just postpone the trip. either way, it feels the same to have sex at home than in Hawaii.

Comments

If it's that great paying then stuff the honeymoon. You're still together and will find time to get away - and this great paying job will soon make the money lost seem worth it.

wwerulez14 6

#8 FAIL TROLL. That's the best you have? Tsk tsk tsk.....

MAGNAVOX 0

You can always postpone the honeymoon, getting married is what is important.

perdix 29

Take your boyfriend on the honeymoon instead. Afterwards, you can decide if you want to stay with your brown-nosing, butt-kissing workaholic husband. You might like the stability and financial security the married life will give you, but I don't see why you can't get your brains ****** out on the beach if you've already paid for it.

I know you're just trolling, but that's a great idea.

mrs_moses 0

That sucks but if his job pays so good you can go on another one some other time

foxy1222 0

then go on your own duh! let it be your last time alone with yourself. you make it the best! 

Keep the job. If it's that great you'll be able to afford a vacation soon enough anyway.

Sell your vacation to someone else! You've got a job and a refund. The honeymoon can be taken later.

twinny_sc 13

That's exactly what I was thinking.

like_its_ya_bday 0

ok then wait..? or ur stupid. drama queen

Schizomaniac 24

It's probably because, and I'm just throwing this out there, she thinks that the OP can postpone the wedding and that the FML was an overreaction.

YDI for getting engaged to someone who is employed, for planning a honeymoon that can't be refunded, and for even planning a honeymoon at all.