By Username - 21/08/2011 09:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out apparently, I have a weird looking vagina. How? My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. He took one look at my vagina and with a look of horror said, "I have never seen one this GROSS." He's a gynecologist and probably sees 20 vaginas a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 908
You deserved it 7 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bryyxoo 0

Real vaginas are better than fake boobs

IndiRae 9

I disagree. Most people who go to the gynecologist have 'issues'. What gynecologist can honestly say that they're glad to go to work to examine a bunch of strangers vaginas, examinations that usually start with "It started itching" "There's this weird bump" or even "No I didn't catch his name".

Comments

mndlssphnx 10

Whyyy would you want that job??? For every moderately attractive female giney you inspect there's got to be about 50 ancient/wrinkly/diseased/malformed/nasty/unclean/rabid ginies to wade through instead. Yuck.

lebronsucks 3
patacus 14

I think by gross he meant you need to wash and maintain down there. I mean he knows what he's talking about so I suggest you listen

He did continue to have sex with her, can't have been that gross.

Maybe, by saying gross, he meant large.

There are nicer ways to say it though.

hidrox94 5

I would feel awkward if my gynecologist was a man. Also if my boyfriend was looking at other women all day...but that's just me.

I agree. I have to question why a straight male would even want to be a gynecologist except for looking at pussy all day.

KennKenn 0

Is there any other reasong to be a gynecologist?

BelleBelle_fml 11

My 1st OB-GYN is so freakin' hot! I had to go to a different one, it was too awkward.

KiMMieBeAr17 0

Yeahh i would not want my boyfriend looking at other vaginas all day, mine is all he needs to see ;D

HeartAndSoul2011 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ifailplzinsultme 0

I clicked the thumb down button on yours. Just cause of all the exclamation points.

KiddNYC1O 20

For some reason I thought of 16 & pregnant. Oh, hi there #74.

Sydnayy 4

Most of the gynecologist's are men, that I've ever heard about anyway.

Its a little different if he is doing it for work and not just for pleasure. I mean we women need gynos to keep our health in good order. Just my opinion :)

well, most of the other vjs he's gonna see are either gonna be old or disgusting.

thinking about the fact that most of the vaginas he would see day to day at work would be either from pregnant women and old ladies, that in itself is enough to put me at ease... For every nice young pussy he would see there's 3 old ******* that he has to see...

So he should quit his job and she should leave him?

Thats when you know your ****** is ugly

At least it doesn't look like an old man in a hat.

ashhxoxo 14

Don't worry, it's a nice hat!

ashhxoxo 14

Cause I'm good like that. XD

eponina 0

354 I wasn't talking to you and yes I remember the old FML. I guess humor isn't my thing.