By he's mine - 14/11/2012 07:46 - United Kingdom - Harpenden

Today, I found my sister's wedding book. Inside it was a list of potential grooms; she'd written down all of my ex-boyfriends. And my fiancé. We're getting married in three weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 915
You deserved it 1 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrassKal 27

Somebody needs to get her own life.

How old is she? If she's young, it's understandable that she would like the people you dated... Might even be taken as flattering.

Comments

Well you'd make a helluva wingman since you seem to have the exact same taste in men. And if you're getting married, I don't think you need to be protective and jealous of your exes, let her have one!

She's not being overly jealous or protective of her exes... It's her fiancé. She fears her sister might steal him away. Hence the user name "He's Mine."

What if the breakup with one of the exes was really nasty? Then sis marries him. Then family dinners get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally awkward.

Her sister can't "steal" her fiancé away. He can go willingly, and if he does then he probably isn't someone she'd want to marry anyway. It's definitely awkward, and pretty shitty on the sisters part, but she shouldn't worry about losing her fiancé.

You should talk to her about this book. And make sure your fiance is off her list. You don't want her to still want him after being his wife - that'll be just creepy and unsettling.

trellz17 19

It's probably really nothing to worry about.

missababgaga 19

That's strange... Just be sure to keep an eye out for any funny business on her end!

She's got some issues... You should talk to her about that, maybe the two of you can work it out... But to be honest, it does sound like therapy is needed.

rhidiculous 4

she must be young and a little boy-crazy at the moment...unless your fiancé has a list of his own, I wouldn't be too worried. Just tell your sister to buzz off...with her BOB

Well she just likes sloppy seconds. Maybe she feels more connected to you by having the same boyfriends....