By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 22:06 - United States

Today, I found my phone under the car seat after three days. I flipped it open ready to issue apologies to everyone who had tried to get in touch with me and I had worried. No missed calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 935
You deserved it 10 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blondebabycakes 0

unfortunate. maybe you should be a better friend...or at least get some good weed...then youll have lots of friends XFD

Comments

piderman13 0

.... ummm fyl? no ydi for not making friends

aggdan 0

ha-ha! why's it matter anyway, don't you ever talk to your friends in person?

Boohoo? You're not the only one, and this isn't an FML.

mk1o3o 0

it happens to me, esp when im at school jus studyin

Mohammad555 0

ur not alone, unfortunately

greatnt249 0

This FML is the perfect representation of what is wrong with this country (assuming the OP was an American); they judge their quality of life based on superficial shit like how many texts you get in a day, how often you get called on the phone, how many "friends" you have on Facebook, etc. Here's an idea; go out and develop a real social life instead of whining and implying no one cares about you because you haven't gotten any calls in (gasp) three days.

wow...it was 3 days..and im pretty sure you have a house phone that you could be reached at

thelonelylurker 0

Not a FML, not even close. You were lucky you didn't miss any important calls.

omg. same thing happened to me [sorta] i just got my phone back from my mother, who had taken it as punishment, and i had one call from my grandma, and ONE missed txt saying "call grandma" from my sister.

@60... are you just looking to burn american society? your argument is flawed anyways. 'go out and develop a real social life'... social life implies interaction, interaction requires communication, GASP, sometimes even planning! so if i need to plan something out, dare i use these satanic technologies?!?!?!